Please see below for details of the routes currently being offered, together with the collection and drop off points, and current timings. All routes operate to and from the College on Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, the day that half term starts, and on the last day of term, a service to College only operates. The service on a Friday evening of an Exeat weekend leaves the College at 4.00pm. The buses aim to be in College by 8.10am each morning and depart from the College at 6.05pm sharp.
The College would like to encourage parents to use the bus service, not only to help alleviate potential traffic congestion on the College site at peak times, but also for the obvious environmental benefit of general traffic reduction.
We look carefully at the routes every year and the feasibility of each route is very much dependent upon the number of pupils that use the service, even though the College substantially subsidises the service. Should you wish to use any of these minibus services, please contact the Bursary on 01273 465902. If you are interested in a route that is currently not being offered, please contact Sam Woodger, the College’s Transport Manager, to discuss your suggestions with him, by phone on 01273 465999 or email email@example.com)
For your information, the following should be noted:
- Bookings are only accepted for the whole term
- We can offer mornings only, afternoons only or both journeys
- We offer sibling discounts
- We can offer occasional bookings on certain routes if space allows (at a slightly higher cost per trip)
- All transport providers used by the College use vehicles operated and maintained under current legislation, and all drivers are qualified and DBS cleared
Click here to download Bus Routes and Timetable 2016-17 (PDF)
NEW Bus Services from London, Cobham and Guildford
From the first exeat in January 2017, Lancing will be running two regular bus services to London.
There will be two routes which will be available to transport pupils to/from Lancing on a regular basis.
- Bus one will run from Victoria to Lancing, stopping in Wimbledon and Richmond.
- Bus two will run from Cobham Services to Lancing, stopping in Guildford.
The bus will run both ways on Exeat weekends, at Half Term and at the end of term. On ordinary weekends the bus will only run one way for the return trip to Lancing on Sunday evening.
TIMETABLE - LENT TERM 2017 (PDF)
London Route and Guildford Bus Stop Locations (PDF)
The cost of the service is £25 each way, added to the End of Term invoice.
Please contact Academic Administration for bookings.