We are hosting the annual OL Club Summer Party on Thursday 23 May at the beautiful National Liberal Club, London, SW1A 2HE (nearest tube - Embankment). Proceedings start at 6pm with the AGM, followed by the Party from 6.45pm. All OLs and their guests are welcome. Please book by registering below.
Agenda for the AGM
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To approve the minutes of the AGM held at The Royal Aeronautical Society, London, on 14 June 2018.
3. Matters arising from the minutes.
4. To receive the Chairman’s annual report of The Old Lancing Club.
5. To approve the Accounts of The Club for the year ending 31 December 2018.
6. To elect Officers of The Club; according to the Rules, Officers shall retire at the AGM but may be re-elected to their former or any other office.
The President, the Chairman and the Secretary shall retire, but have expressed their willingness to stand again in their current roles. Christine Loosley resigned as Treasurer during the course of the year.
7. To elect a new Treasurer.
8. To elect a new Communications Co-ordinator; Anthony Phillips is retiring from this role.
9. To elect two new members of the Committee. The 3-year terms of Anthony Phillips and Christopher Doidge have expired according to the Rules.
10. Pavilion refurbishment funding proposal.
11. Any other business.
Nominations for the posts of Treasurer, Communications Co-ordinator and the Committee, together with the names of the proposer and seconder, must be received by the Secretary at least 14 days before the meeting by post or email.
The Secretary, The Old Lancing Club
Please see the guest list here.