The Lancing Association was formed in 1995 to give parents of former pupils of the College the opportunity to:
- Maintain links with the College and its staff
- Meet up with old friends
- Have seats reserved at principal concerts and plays
- Enjoy a convivial meal in the Megarry Room before these events
- Receive information about all forthcoming events
- Receive a copy of The Quad magazine and the Music Calendar every term.
If you are a parent of a former pupil and would like to join the Lancing Association, or if you have any other queries, please contact the Administrator (see below).
Chairman: Simon Kenning
Treasurer: Peter Lewis
Minutes Secretary: Jeremy Tomlinson
Administrator: Claire Welling, Foundation Office. Tel: 01273 465709 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Lancing College Music Calendar for the current term