Please get in touch with us!
To register your initial interest, you are invited to complete our Online Enquiry Form
If you prefer, you may email us via email@example.com or telephone the Nursery on 01273 465900.
If you enquire online, you will receive an acknowledgement via email with some information about Little Lancing sessions and fees. If you enquire by email or telephone, we will enter your contact details on our database and the same information will be emailed to you.
A brief overview of our joining procedure
- The first step in our enrolment process is to arrange for you to visit Little Lancing. Please contact us to arrange an appointment. Rachel Martini, our Nursery Manager, or Jovita Opio, our deputy Manager, will be delighted to meet you, show you around the Nursery and answer any questions you may have.
- Once you have visited the Nursery and decided whether you wish to book a place for your child, we will send you an electronic Registration Form which you should complete and submit. Please note that we require a minimum booking of two sessions a week. You will need to pay the non-refundable registration fee of £50 to the Little Lancing bank account at this stage. Our bank details are shown on the fees schedule sent to you.
- Once we have received your registration form, Rachel will contact you to confirm availability for the sessions you have requested, start date and answer any further questions you may have.
- Your child will be enrolled at Little Lancing after you have paid the refundable entry deposit of £200. This will be retained by us until your child leaves the Nursery. The payment of the deposit will secure the sessions you have been offered.
- We will then contact you to arrange settling sessions just prior to your child joining us. These are generally short sessions at a set time, with a parent or carer present in the Nursery. There is no specific number of settling sessions; we understand children may need fewer or more of these to settle. There is no charge for settling sessions and fees will be charged from your child's first booked session.
- Your child starts at Little Lancing. Parents and carers will receive a copy of our Term and Conditions, confirm the information we hold about your child is accurate and up-to-date and sign our Consents and Agreements Form.
More information about fees, Nursery policies and procedures is available on our Policies page or on request from the Nursery office. It should be noted that we do not offer term-time only childcare or short days. Parents seeking those options for nursery and pre-school children may wish to contact the admissions team at Lancing Prep Worthing about their EYFS provision.
The registration fee and refundable deposit described above are not applicable for Early Years funded hours only bookings. For more information about Early Years funding and to discuss session availability, please contact the Nursery Manager.