The Chapel embraces a wide international community, welcoming young and old and those of other faiths or no faith at all.
- The Chapel will have its own special meaning for every individual – a place of prayer, reflection, memory, inspiration and wonder
- The Chapel is used by the Lancing Society for baptisms, weddings, funerals and memorial services
- There are also carol services, concerts and fundraising events for the wider public, local state schools and charities, including Christian Aid, the Royal British Legion and the Friends of Sussex Hospices
- Every year more than 6,000 visitors from around the world are attracted to this historic landmark
- The Chapel has a nationally recognised choir including two recent winners of BBC 2’s Young Chorister of the Year
- The Chapel serves as a performance venue and is used for broadcasting globally