Lancing College fees are designed to be as inclusive as possible of all usual charges, to enable parents to budget with a degree of certainty.
The following information should be read in conjunction with the listed attachments which will provide further information on methods of payment, insurances and where additional charges are payable.
Senior School Fees 2023–2024
Full boarding £14,850 per term
Flexi-boarding £12,480 per term (subject to availability)
Day £10,150 per term and occasional overnight stays charged at £74 per night.
Please note: Each younger sibling will receive a 10% sibling discount whilst the older sibling is at the College or the prep schools.
Overseas parents can now pay fees online using our Secure Payment Facility
Included in the termly fees:
- Academic books
- All meals
- Usual laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Personal accident insurance.
Billed with the termly fees as additional charges:
• The Lancing Society – This gives pupils and parents lifetime membership of the Lancing Society and OL Club (with its membership of over 5,500 individuals worldwide)
• The Transformational Foundationer Bursary Fund (Voluntary Donation)
• Examination Fees
• Visa compliance – those pupils who attend College requiring a Child Student Visa will pay a termly fee to cover the cost of our external administration/compliance agency
• Adur NHS Doctors’ Registration Fee (Boarding Pupils)
• Learning Support/EAL lessons
• Transport – the school currently runs bus services for day pupils from the surrounding area. Transport is also available to and from airports at the start and end of each term
• House Accounts
• Design & Technology – pupils are charged for materials and consumables used in connection with their own projects
• Combined Cadet Force (CCF), Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme or Explorer Scouts
• School trips – the cost of trips will be kept to a minimum particularly if they are compulsory
• School Shop – uniform can be purchased from the School Shop website. However, on occasion charges may be added to the termly invoice
• Library – for items which are not renewed or returned by the due date
• Extra laundry.
Various schemes are provided by the College on an opt-in basis and are payable by a termly premium. Please note that your children will not be covered unless you actively opt in and fill in the relevant application forms as detailed below;
• Schools’ AXA Health Scheme at £126 per term per child for the 2023–24 Academic Year (Senior School only) – compensation for hospital and other private medical treatment (participation is highly recommended unless the parent is covered under a separate family and / or company scheme)
AXA HEALTH SCHEME - FULL DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORM
• Pupils’ Personal Effects Scheme at £7.73 per term per child for the 2023–24 Academic Year (Senior School only) – cover for personal effects of pupils.
Pupils' Personal Effects Scheme - Full Details and Application Form
• Fees Refund Scheme – compensation for the loss of fees following the absence of your child for any medical reason including accident, sickness or quarantine.
Fees Refund Scheme - Full details and Application Form
• Pupils’ Personal Accident Scheme (Incorporating Dental Cover) – this scheme is not part of the opt-in schemes and your child is automatically included in the scheme as part of your fees. This scheme provides compensation for total or partial permanent disability as a result of accidents.
Pupils' Personal Accident SCHEME - Full details