Lancing College fees are designed to be as inclusive as possible of all usual charges, to enable parents to budget with a degree of certainty.
The following information should be read in conjunction with the listed attachments which will provide further information on methods of payment, insurances and where additional charges are payable.
Senior School Fees 2017-2018
Full boarding £11,645 per term
Day £8,190 per term and occasional overnight stays charged at £54 per night.
Included in the termly fees
- Academic books and provision of an iPad
- Usual laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Tier IV Visas and compliance – International Students
Billed with the termly fees as additional charges
- Lifetime membership for parents and pupils to the Lancing Society with its membership of over 5500 individuals worldwide
- Insurances as follows: (please refer to Insurances information sheet for details)
- Fees Refund Scheme – compensation for the loss of fees following the absence of your child for any medical reason including accident, sickness or quarantine.
- Pupils’ Personal Effects Scheme – cover for wearing apparel and personal effects of pupils.
- Pupils’ Healthcare Scheme provided by AXA PPP Healthcare – compensation for hospital and other private medical treatment. Participation is recommended unless the parent is covered under a separate family and/or company scheme. Participation in this scheme is available from 1st September 2017 however strict application dates apply.
Not included in termly fees
- Exam fees
- Individual pupil House and School Shop accounts
Optional extras (see optional extras charges sheet for details)
- SEN Lessons at £48.50 per session
- Individual music tuition - First Instrument £265 per term, Second Instrument £225 per term
- Please note that some of our peripatetic music staff are self-employed. They set their own fees and send invoices directly to parents at the beginning of term.
- CCF and Duke of Edinburgh's Award costs
- Trips and visits (estimated costs for any overnight; these can be found in the My Lancing page)