Visiting Lancing College – Advent Term 2021
We are pleased to be able to welcome families to visit Lancing College. Current COVID restrictions mean that your visit will be a little different but the opportunity to enjoy a tour of the school and meet pupils and staff remains.
- We are hosting a series of small group visits on a Saturday through September, October and November 2021; these are for pupils who will be entering Year 9, and will bring together a limited number of families who share the same year of entry.
Participation is strictly through the reserved booking system below. Please scroll through all available dates for entry in 2024, 2023 and onwards at the bottom of this page to find a suitable time.
- We will be hosting two Open Evenings in September for Sixth Form entry in 2022. Please use the links below if you would like to book your place.
- On Saturday 20 November 2021 we are planning an event dedicated to families living overseas who are considering full boarding accommodation for their children at the College. This is for entry in the Third Form from 2022 and beyond. Please use the link at the bottom of this page to book a place.
- Bookings for personal tours have reopened but please note that there is currently a waiting list, and prioritisation for some families looking to join the College soon will be necessary.
- If you are unable to visit the College in person, we are also offering online ‘fireside chats’ to enable you to be in touch with members of our House, academic and co-curricular staff via video calls. These have proved popular during the Lent Term as a means of hearing about the school and asking specific questions.
Please do get in touch if you would like us to arrange a fireside chat or a personal tour, or if you have any further questions:
Mrs Sarah Linfield, Admissions Manager (for Year 10 and above enquiries)
Miss Brittany Williams, Deputy Admissions Manager (for Year 9 enquiries)
Telephone: 01273 465 805 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org